Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!



These fantastic bracelets were some made at out Mommy and Me class this past Friday night here at Craft Crossing. Any of you that want to drop in and join us at our bead classes can always play catch up. Its' never too late to join the fun. I finally did some cards for Mothers Day and never even took a picture. The minute the ink dried they went in the envelope...as usual I was working on them as the mothers were coming in the door!LOL I actually had my mother and my sisters all in the class room after I closed shop on Sat. afternoon . One of my sisters went to Shiner and bought the best pies!!! and one sister made her special brownies. It was also my youngest sons birthday and that card too got whisked away!!! I know ...No pictures??? But I do have witnesses!!!LOLThis one picture of the SU medallion is just a sneak peek of some 70 invitations that I did for the City of Gonzales appreciation dinner for the Texas Jr. High Rodeo Finals being held again this year. I did take a picture of the them as I am making them! LOL Thanks for not giving up on me and dropping by! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment