Wednesday, August 18, 2010

True Friend


A true friend is you friend....I have gotten addicted to these stair case cards. I have a new
deadbeat design stamp!!! Isn't it special....looks
like a real photo! The sentiment is another SU that I had as well as the designs on the second step. The border punch on the 1st step is a MS.
The DSP and the CS is SU from my stash!
Yes, I missed yesterday.posting...I had this card made but never the time to post. I had a few hours earlier bragged to my niece that I have been staying on top of posting.......I am not bragging again! LOL
TFL Pam

4 comments:

  1. P-I'm lov'in all these cards you have been posting!!!keep it up but don't be a bragger!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. You ROCKED this card! Love the colors you used to pull it all together! Perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this card! I need to learn how to do this myself. Keep up the great work

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are worth bragging on. You don't have to be western to appreciate them.

    ReplyDelete