Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This is for Craftygoodies!!!


If you haven't been to her blog you need to go. This lady is pure talent!!!
You can give her a piece of paper and she will create something that will knock your socks off!!!
This lady is Connie Mercer and she is one my talented instructors here at Craft Crossing!
This coming Saturday afternoon she is teaching us lucky people this 2 page FALL layout and then
a one page layout and wait...I'm not through! A adorable bonus gift item using Jenni Bowlins Bingo card...add a candy bar and BINGO ....ya got a gift item or place card or many other ways to use this idea!!! Call me or come by and reserve your space... You really need to see what she did with half of this layout, a few prima flowers and a 12 x 12 frame!!! Home Decor that rocks! I'm telling ya...Call...you don't want to miss out!

1 comment:

  1. Pam it was an absolute pleasure to meet you yesterday and lurk around your store. Lots of goodies to be had for sure and i am sooooo happy with my purchases....I WILL be back and i've done put the word out on splitcoasters about your store...It is fabuous and should not be kept a secret...thanks again and I wish i could make that class this weekend...I will be calling you soon..I have some friends I am hoping can come with me first part of Dec....I only talked to one so far and she said she's in...hahaha...i love a party....thanks again....sandi

    ReplyDelete