Saturday, February 12, 2011

Tag your it!



Taggies that is!!!! These were my first taggie blanky thingys that I ever did. Their for babies to hold and feel the different texture of ribbons and fabrics and hold on to ..suck their thumb I guess and be comforted! LOL Seriously, I was told by all the young new moms their babies love these things. I made the boy one for my DH nephews grandson. The girl one was for my DH employee's granddaughter. I wish I had had more different textured fabrics but I guess I made up for it in the ribbons! The owl fabrics used on the girls was by Adornit...yes, they have matching scrapbook papers and I do carry them in my shop. How cool is that! TFL...
I forgot to mention earlier that these are about 14 x 14 inches square!
Happy Creating!
Pam

2 comments:

  1. Wowzers!!! I love it! What a cute idea! I have never seen anything like this! Awesome, just awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I may have to make one of these. I have a baby shower to attend in two weeks. This might be the perfect thing.

    ReplyDelete