Tuesday, June 14, 2011

I'm back.............







Sorry that I have been gone so long but a lot has happened in my personal life and in the store's.
I won't bore you with my life but ya gotta see what is happening in the stores!!!!
Besides the new fixtures that I bought from Scrapbook 911 when they closed down in San Antonio I have rec'd a lot of new product. I now have Helmars, DarkRoom Door, Ephinany, Canvas Corp, New Tim Holtz, Primas are still coming in, and I just put out the three new lines of BoBunny. Not to mention the new Wizard of Oz by Graphic 45 is sitting by me as I am writing this waiting to be checked in. The Fed Ex man just left!!!! Here is a few pics of some of the new stuff and some of the rearranging on the new fixtures!!! Sorry that one is sideways but for some reason I am not able to rotate it. Sorry....Thanks for dropping by! Happy Creating!

2 comments:

  1. If I had a "yummy store" award, I'd be giving it to you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to get back there and see all the yummy's you have received in store!

    ReplyDelete