Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Double Trouble....Sike!!!


I'm just joking...It wasn't any trouble I just combined two challenges on one card...This is the results- what do you think? The Tuesdays color challenge over at SCS was three of the new In colors of SU. Bermuda Bay, Melon Mambo, and Crushed Curry. I used the today's sketch challenge at SCS and combined it all with the Razzle Dazzle stamp set from SU and their DSP Razzleberry Lemonade. Click on t he icon on the left hand side here on my blog and you can order what your seeing or feel free to contact me. TFL Pam

1 comment:

  1. This card is "frameable". I love every intricate part of it. The back round is as delicate as the fore ground. The beads were out standing around the flowers. At first glance one would mistake the card for an embroidery piece of art. I especially liked how the yellow swiss ribbon made the yellow pop on the card. You are amazing girl. Layne

    ReplyDelete