Friday, September 11, 2009

Thoughts and Prayers

This is a card I made for my stepfather today. He just buried his sister today. The stamp set is Thoughts and Prayers from Stampin' Up.
I used SU Kraft, Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and Whisper White. The DSP is "To the Nines Specialty." I cased the card from Mercy Kerin but tweaked it to another size and different embellishments. I have been missing all week but been snowed under with paperwork and getting ready for a review on the 1st of October at the apartments I manage. I would rather be playing and making cards but the real world keeps on turning!!!LOL Well, thanks for looking...Pam

1 comment:

  1. This card is just not your typical white and black sympathy card. I hope no one has to get one soon, but if so, I want one like this. The colors are great, I think personal and serene when I look at it. Layne

    ReplyDelete