Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy 1st Anniversary


This is my first tri-fold shutter card that I have done for my step daughter and her husband 1st Wedding Anniversary. The sentiment on this card is from Rubbernecker. The DSP is from Moxxie again. If you look at my past posts you'll see my niece's BD card done with the same DSP. The stickers on it are different brands that I have had in my stash besides the ones that came with the Moxxie DSP. It was alot of fun and I plan to use this card alot more to help use up some scraps...I actually cut this out on my cricut expression. I got the cut files from http://Okieladybugsscrapnmore.blogspot.com. This woman is fantastic with the cricut and is nice enough to let you download her cut files. Check her out sometime! TFL Pam

1 comment:

  1. I'm not a cowgirl, but I want a pink horse too, yeehaw! I love love this card. Tri fold looks terribly intense to make. I want one.
    Layne

    ReplyDelete