Sunday, April 10, 2011

Bag Lady!





This is Dee aka Bag Lady teaching the ladies to make a market bag here at Craft Crossing on April 2nd. I am late getting these posted but with all good excuses. If, you haven't dropped by here at Craft Crossing lately ...you need to! I have gotten in a lot of new goodies...fabric, paper, paper, paper, Primas and more Primas! In fact, I still got more new Primas coming in this coming week. Ladies, I even have DarkRoom Door rubber stamps in along with a lot Tim Holtz's new products. Of course we can't always let Penci know because then she will buy them before you get a chance to see them....LOL In the middle pic you will notice that Dee is a little stumped..her star pupil Valasta managed to make even Dee speechless...LOL I think they finally figured out what was wrong and the class carried on...LOL Till next time thanks for dropping in my corner of the world! Happy Creating! Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment