Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Primas & DarkRoom Door Rubber Stamps





















































This is a few of the Primas I rec'd today. I will be posting the ones I rec'd last week tomorrow.
The tins you are seeing are Darkroom Door rubber stamps that you store in these awesome tins.
How cool is that??? I also have some vintage pics and filmstrips too. They really have some awesome product so be sure and drop by and see for your self. I have some samples to show you what to do with their product too that totally rocks! Thanks for dropping by. Happy creating! Pam

3 comments:

  1. now why did ya have to go postin those dark room door stamps???? I believe I need another set or 2 now....i'll be calling soon....hey more primas???? You are the queen of prima!!! haha..love it all.

    ReplyDelete