Sunday, November 22, 2009

Let's Talk Turkey!

Here is one of my cards I have done for Thanksgiving. Some of the family received some that I have done for Challenges and I am giving them those. The rest get this one. My TOPS group got a different turkey out of the same set that is exercising with a barbell and says Jazzer Turkey. These adorable turkeys are from Clear Dollar Stamps. The cardstock and DSP are from Stampin' Up and are colored in with Stampin' Up markers. The ribbon is SU and is one of the In Colors called Dusty Durango. The leaf buttons are some unknown brand that I had in my stash.
NOW..Let's Talk Turkey...I need the help of all you talented ladies out there. I have mentioned in earlier posts that I am opening a scrapbook/stamp/fabric/general craft store. Sorta like a teeny tiny Hobby Lobby here in my hometown.
The name of it will be Craft Crossing. I need a slogan or something on a business card that explains my name and what all I will be selling. The name came from all the different type of craft items that I will be selling. Can any of you creative souls please help me out??? I am going to offer some blog candy to the one who comes up with the slogan or suggestion that I choose to use.
I will post what all the blog candy will be tomorrow after I gather it all up. So, Leave me a comment with your ideas! Thank you so much for dropping by. Pam

3 comments:

  1. Cute card!!! Good luck on your new business! Your slogan could be something like... Your fabric and paper crafts one-stop shop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super super cute, Pam! These colors are perfect for this fun little turkey. Wow, congrats to you for venturing into the craft selling business! I admire you and wish the best of luck, Pam. Hmmm as far as a slogan. . .Tricia's suggestion is pretty good, but I'll think on it for you ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam, I just read your comment on my blog! Wow!!! This is sooo fun for you CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hmmm, a slogan. I'm not the best with words but maybe Craft Crossing-Cross on over to the crafty side? Or Craft Crossing- Welcome to the crafty side of the tracks (as in railroad tracks crossing?

    ReplyDelete