Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sixty is Sexy????





This is the reason I haven't posted a card in a couple of days.
We gave a sorta surprise birthday party for my sister ..who is now a sexy sixty!!! LOL My beautiful and still sexy mother on the far left says there is no way that Layne (Layne is the hottie on the right) is sixty...ROFL...My mom tries to be a preteen mom...ROFL..When we admit our real age she doesn't like that cause she has to change her age...ROFL. We took Layne shopping at a local craft show then went out to eat and had some of her SPECIAL friends like DEBBIE and Elaine, and Anita meet us there. That was the only surprise we could manage. LOL The card on the right was made about 5:30 that morning before her party. I was nice and didn't do the over the hill...Yes, I can be nice once in a while!!!LOL The two sexy men on the right are two very important me in my life. My husband and my youngest grandson! Both are a hand full! and keep me running! LOL
My other two grandsons and two granddaughters weren't here today to get their pictures taken with Gramps. Hopefully pretty soon. Thanks for dropping by! Pam

2 comments:

  1. Pam,
    The card was spectacular. I love the saying "You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough." Your bloggers should know you also made me a cake at 5:00 am. So Pam's follower's! I want you to know I love hostess snowballs and the cake Pam made me was a giant snowball. White filling, chocolate cake with pink coconut icing. What a surprise. And tasted as good as it looked. The cake is no more; but the card will last forever. Jacob was the hit of the party. He kept everyone entertained. Thank you for a wonderful day. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your family pictures are beautiful, Pam...looks like everyone had a great time!!! Wish I could have been there to get a piece of the cake...sounds yummy!!!

    ReplyDelete