Sunday, July 5, 2009

CDSWCC26


This card was done again for the Clear Dollar Color Challenge at Papercraftplanet. I have been behind on posting again . I am sorry I am not very consistent. I have been working on some cards for my sister and I had to make a few for family birthdays. I also keep my youngest grandson while his mother works and as good as he is it does cause problems in Grandmas craft room!! Anywhoo..back to my card the colors are SU Barely banana, real red, and baja breeze that is now retired and white as the neutral. I used stamps from three different sets of Clear Dollar Stamps. The sets were Colonial carvings, Wagon wishes, and Liberty. I heat embossed and used markers and stickles. I hope you like it. CLICK on CARD to ENLARGE!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow, just gorgeous and perfect for this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How awesome is that!!!!!! Fabulous card Pamela!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely card, Pam. That image alone speaks volumes, but what you did with it is gorgeous ;D

    ReplyDelete