Friday, July 31, 2009

Clear Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge



This is the card that I am submitting to the Cleasr Dollar Stamps Guest Designer Challenge. The layout was a definite challenge to me. I went totally brain dead...I guess nerves. I used two different stamp set from Clear Dollar Stamps. I used Ageless Antiques and Kiss the Cook.I made my paper that I cut into the rectangles on the right hand side of the card. The salt & pepper shakers and the mixing bowl has crystal effects on them

to make them look like glass. The other DSP is retired SU paper. The white cardstock is the Shimmery Cardstock. I used paper punches to cut my main image and the sentiment. Wish me luck and hope they like it. You may learn more about it by going to this link: July 27, 2009Thanks for looking. Pam
August CDS Guest Designer Challenge
AUGUST 2009

5 comments:

  1. Great Job Pam! I love you stamp choices!
    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous card! what lovely details and coloring! I really like all the texture in the patterns of papers too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job Pamela, love the colors and dp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pam,

    You cracked me up with your last comment! I have a little surprise for you on my blog... hop on over and pick it up!

    Hugs!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete