Friday, July 24, 2009

CDSWCC29

Hi, It's Friday and it's another color challenge at www.papercraftplanet.com with Clear Dollar Stamps. The host chose Bermuda Bay, Only Orange (my favorite color), Basic Grey, and whisper white as a neutral. I chose the patchpal skunk and patchpal messages. I found this unusual paper in my stash with the exact orange, white, and grey. I loved the circles and played on this fun theme. I used SU Bermuda Bay paper and marker, SU only orange paper and marker, SU Basic Grey paper and marker. Added SU Bermuda Bay dotted ribbon, stickles, white pearls, used a white gel pen, and the little presents are actually felt and matched in person. The camera picked up more blue then teal. I stamped everything directly on the DSP and heat embossed so the images would pop off the DSP. Hope you like it! Pam

6 comments:

  1. This is such a sweet card, Pam! I really like how you used those circles to frame all the words and your adorable skunk image! Great details, Pam ;D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet! Isn't that little PatchPal adorable, though???!!! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute card Pam. And what detail!!!!!!! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!! What a cute skunk!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job Pam! I love the way you were able to use the design on your paper to inspire the whole card... genius!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam, this is so cute. I love all the glitter. I don't have that cute little skunk but he is totally adorable! You background paper is so fun. Great Job! Keep up the great creativity!

    ReplyDelete