Sunday, July 12, 2009

CDSWCC27

I don't see how another week went by with out me posting. I have been working on cards every day. Some for a swap and some for the family. I couldn't believe it was time for another color challenge at Papercraftplanet with Clear Dollar Stamps. The one I chose to use is Charlie Autumn and Leaf Whimsey. The colors are Dark Brown, Rust or Dark Orange, Blue, Kraft, and Vanilla as the neutral. The sky and ground for Charlie was SU bashful blue and SU really rust that I used the brayer and made the background on SU very vanilla cardstock. Then I sponged alittle more SU Very vanilla ink on the sky. The camera didn't quite pick it all up. I used the cuttlebug on the SU really rust layer. The actually card is SU Kraft and the next layer is SU Chocolate Chip then the SU Really rust. Then I used the spellbinders ovals for the mats.Of course I had to bling it with stickles and the tag kinda says it all!!! Check back tomorrow and I promise you'll see another card. In fact it's another one I made for this same challenge but I let my family choose which one I should submit and Charlie won. See ya tomorrow. Pam
Click on photo to see better.

1 comment: