Saturday, July 18, 2009

CDSWCC28


Make sure click on the picture to See it larger!

This weekend color challenge for CDS at papercraftplanet was using the colors ALL WHITE! I loved how the card looks in your hand but It was Hard as heck to take a picture for all the details to show up. I used versamark and stamped the snowflakes on the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 background and used embossing tinsel (bridal)and heat embossed them. The next layer was cuttlebugged with snowflakes and I put versamark on the actually folder then sprinkled the embossing tinsel and heat embossed that. The main image was stamped with versamark and again using embossing tinsel and heat embossed then cut out using the oval nestabilities from spellbinder. I then used my quickie glue pen and adding SU glitter on the trees and as snow. The three snowflakes were a MS punch that I added glitter and a rhinestone to each one. Last but not least the curling ribbon is from Denami Design and its a iridescence color. The stamp set from CDS is Old Time Church.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Pamela, this is a stunning card! I love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Card Pamela! You are right though... photographing the card is the hard part. I can imagine how much prettier the card is in real life.

    ReplyDelete