Sunday, August 30, 2009

CDSGDC

This is the card I entered for the September Guest Designer Challenge over at Clear Dollar Stamps. You had the option to use the following colors or sketch or both. I chose to use both. The colors are Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie, Chocolate Chip, with the option of Always Artichoke. Very Vanilla or White as the neutral which I chose Very Vanilla.
I cuttlebugged the Autumn Type folder on the Night of Navy and embossed one of the Organic Flourish border folders on the Chocolate Chip. I used a small amount of stickles on Charlie. The leaves I used SU markers of the above colors. Used paper punches and the used some fall stickers that matched the Pumpkin Pie and Chocolate Chip. The DSP is by SU in Pumpkin Pie. The main image of Charlie is called Autumn Charlie. TFL Pam

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute. I love that Charlie stamp. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PAM! This card is so so Awesome!! I love all your textures and embossing! This HAS to be a winner! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is cute Pam. Love it. I love the Orange DP circle. I just love all the embossing.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the embossed background! Great card, you're right what great minds we have! lol Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pam,

    I love this card. WOW! Good luck!

    Hugs!

    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pam, love this card, too! Charlie is just so cute! I love how you used the autumn words embossing folder on the card. Just makes everything pop! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome card! Love all the dry embossing and the super cute image you used! Great job!

    ReplyDelete