Sunday, August 2, 2009

CDSWCC30


Woo-hoo...If I had known that I was going to have time to play today at the Clear Dollar Stamps Weekend Color Challenge I wouldn't haven't have posted the earlier cards. While I was working on some signs for the head coach at our local High School my sister called and needed a birthday card . Needing a break from the signs I luckily remember the challenge and thought I would try to combine the two!! Here is the results. I used the stamp Birthday Blooms out of the Sunflower Songs set and on the inside I used a stamp from Charlie Daisy. I hope you can see the copper dragonfly that has landed on the regal rose petals! I used all the colors Lisa asked for: More Mustard, Sage Shadow, Regal Rose with white as the neutral and copper optional. Hope yall like it! Pam

2 comments:

  1. This is cute as a button! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Pam, this is magnificent. You have done a splendid job. I just love the images you used and how you used the colors. Wow. I love this flower pot card and I just love the embossing. I know you sister will love it.

    ReplyDelete