Sunday, August 30, 2009

MMSC16

Hi, This is the card I did for the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge 16 at Priscillas. The main image is from Rubbernecker Stamps and The back images are from Clear Dollar stamps. I used the new In colors of SU. They were Crushed Curry, Dusty Durango, and Rich Razzleberry. The buttons were from the Latte set of SU. I made the thread from Crushed Curry CS. I embossed the main image and then used the new in markers for the petals and old olive for the stem and leaves. Thank you for looking here. Click on Priscillas name at the top to visit Priscillastyles to see the other awesome entries. TFL Pam

4 comments:

  1. Oh how pretty is this card. I love the colors and ou embossing looks great. I think you are the only person this week that used a scrip stamp on there back elements. You did a great job with the sketch too. Thank you so much for playing the Midnight Madness sketch challenge this week with us.
    Priscilla
    MMSC Hostess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, that is very, very, very pretty. I can't say very enough. It is so beautiful. It looks like a book.
    Thank you so much for playing with us at the MMSC this week. It is such a pleasure to have you, and we hope that you will continue to play with us in the coming weeks.

    If you love blog candy, pop over to my blog and check out some really fun stuff that I have up for grabs right now.

    Carolyn, MMSC DT
    http://creativecardcorner.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderfully creative and inspiring your card is! The colors are dazzling and brilliant. Your embossing is attractive and stylish. A truly beautiful piece of work. Thanks for playing the MMSC this week. I look forward to seeing more of your creativity.

    Carol
    MMSC-GDT-September

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful colors and the textures too! Thank you for taking some of your time to play with us this week, Pamela. Feel free to put your name in my MMSC Candy prize on my page, because you played this sketch, xox ~Jeni & MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete