Sunday, August 2, 2009

A surprising message...


Today I recieved a message from Grace telling me she had something special for me on her blog. Boy was I shocked to see she nominated me for this lovely award. So thank you Grace for the honor!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Here are the rules for this award: To pick up the Circle of Friends Blog Award cut and paste the award logo and use it on your own blog. Nominate 5 other bloggers you feel have become part of your circle of friends. Link to your nominees within your blog post. Include these instructions on how to pick up the award in your blog post. Link back to the person who gave you the award in your blog post, to show your appreciation. Comment on their blogs to let them know they've received the award.



Here are the 5 talented and awe inspiring ladies that I have chosen to give the award to:
Margie Culpepper
Margie Radicke
Kelly
Angie
Betty

1 comment: