Friday, August 14, 2009

CDSWCC32


This is my card for this weekends color challenge with Clear Dollar Stamps over at www.papercraftplanet.com The colors are Chocolate Chip, Taken with Teal, Very Vanilla, and Lt.pink was optional. I used a retired in color called pink pirouette. The Clear Dollar Stamps I used was Farm Critters, and Farm Sounds Wheel.The ribbon that matched so perfectly was out of my stash and brand unknown. I used stickles on the pigs ears, hooves, nose, and tail. I also cuttlebugged the Taken with Teal layer. The Taken with Teal layer that the pig is in was heat embossed with Very Vanilla but it just gave a shiny look with my camera. Anyhoo..thank you for looking. Pam

4 comments:

  1. Oh that's cute, I just love how you pulled these colors together. Perfect mixture of textures and background patterns!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, Pam! He's one of my favorite stamps. . .so fun to play around with. Great job with the colors ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, he's so cute!! Great touch to use stickles on him. It makes me think of Wilbur in Charlotte's web getting ready for the fair. :-)

    ReplyDelete